My artwork is very intuitive and extremely organic. I do not plan my paintings.
When commissioned, I use your favorite color or colors as the subject of the color harmony in my artwork. I create an original, intuitive painting based upon these elements. I cannot duplicate an original painting but I can paint sister paintings in the same color palette if you would like more than one painting.
Please note, I place my signature on the back of my paintings, as well as the title and date created. This is hidden when framed and hanging on a wall. By doing so, this allows you, the collector, to choose the orientation of the painting you like the best. (Feasibly, you get 4 paintings in one!) A Certificate of Authenticity is included with each commissioned artwork.
I require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit upon accepting a signed commission contract for ANY SIZE of commissioned art. The balance is paid prior to shipping. Please read my Terms and Conditions page prior to commissioning artwork here.
As the artist, I retain all copyrights of all commissioned artwork.
Answering the questions below enables me to provide you with an accurate cost of commission. A commission contract will be provided for all parties to accept and sign prior to beginning any commission.
- Please list your three most favorite colors in order, starting with your most favorite first and descending.
- What size painting do you require e.g.: miniature, small or large?
- Where will it be placed: on a wall, near a window, in an entry way or in a high humidity area such as a bathroom?
- Most of my canvases are handcrafted by myself. Do you want a standard canvas suitable for framing or a gallery wrapped canvas that does not need a frame? If a gallery wrapped canvas is desired, do you want the sides painted in a solid color, black, white or do you want the painting to extend onto the gallery wrap?
- When would you want the painting delivered?
Thank you for commissioning me to create a unique piece of artwork for you!
I am very excited to be working with you!